What’s this about?
KI University initiative is all about knowledge-sharing, mentorship and empowering each other. It will act as a manifestation of the kind of values we strongly believe in at KI labs.
For now, plan is to do it bi-weekly on Thursdays 4 pm – 5 pm unless we don’t have any speaker. Remember, this is the first iteration and things will improve as we learn what works and what not.
Some basic guidelines: -
- This is not supposed to be limited to only “Tech/Engineering” topics.
- Everyone is equally encouraged specially the first-timers. We promise we won’t Judge :D
- Language would be English (No surprises here!)
- Ideally talks should take somewhere between 10 - 15 mins to keep it engaging and short enough to retain interest.
- Topic could be anything and not limited to: Any useful tool you would like to share, some challenging problem you solved, some cool research you read about or want to just share something inspirational. Anything and Everything is welcome but obviously something which is somewhat related to our work in general.
- You are not bound to have a slide but it’ll be nice to have one. We’ll find a way to publish them from KI labs account. The bottom-line is that you are prepared enough to convey the knowledge in an appropriate manner.
For any kind of queries, contact Wahib via email or twitter.
Session #9 - 26th Oct 2018
** Kotlin, What the hype?** by Wahib
Session #7 - 20th Sep 2018
Simple Cars with Complex Software by Josh
Pecha kucha Talk on web scraping by Nithish
Session #6 - 24th August 2018
Neural Style and Deepfakes by Martin
Session #5 - 2nd August 2018
PAEI model 101 by Rishat
Session #4 - 21st June 2018
No slides to publish
Session #3 - 7th June 2018
What’s in the Toolbox by Mustafa
Hack your way to create a Website/Blog by Wahib
Functional Programming 101 by Rishat
Session #2 - 24th May 2018
Block chain Basics by Riswan
Introduction to Blockchain technology
Path to impact: People by Danial
This is a general talk how to work with people better and scale your impact radius.
Session #1 - 3rd May 2018
Google Design Sprint by Wahib
Internationalisation and Localisation in Django 2.0 by Ahmed